- Mary “Fireweed” Kwart – I hike a lot during the summer, but when I’m around in Ashland, Oregon I will pick hikers up on I-5 and take them to Ashland and also take them back to where the PCT crosses I-5 (near Callahan’s). I leave my name and phone number at the Ashland Hostel. phone # is 541-708-0570. I will probably be on the trail on the CDT in August, so July would be the time I could provide rides. –Mary email: [email protected]
- Nikii Murtaugh – NE Oregon – [email protected] I live 4+hours east of the PCT in NE Oregon, but often find myself nearby in the summer months. The best way for someone to reach me is by phone or text. 541-861-0024. I check those two more often than email. IF I’m nearby, I can provide rides to/from trail. However, I live 5 hours from Sisters/McKenzie Pass and the sane distance from White Pass/Packwood.
- Name: Julann Moore
Comment: Please add me as a trail angel in Central Oregon, we are able to host hikers, however it is hard for us to offer transportation. We are in Redmond and have a very large space for hikers to stay.
- Brian M Douglass (UberDucky) – Central Oregon Pacific Crest Trail Angel Program. Rides to and from Sisters, Redmond and Bend Oregon from the McKenzie Pass, Elk Lake Resort and Santiam Pass Trail heads. Please email [email protected] or text (541) 213 – 8510 shuttle requests in advance for best service. Covering Angel expenses for fuel is most appreciated due to the mileage involved.
- From: SandraKThompson Subject: Add Message Body: Please add me to the list. I live in Bend, Oregon 760 683 4717
- Name: Liana Ottaviano
From: Liana Ottaviano <[email protected]>
Message Body: Hi Trail Angel List! On my posting in the Pacific Crest Trail list, can you change our listing to read as follows?
Thank you! Liana Ottaviano, Bend OR
Services: Showers (towels, soap, and toiletries provided), laundry (loaner clothing available), and sleep space in the yard at Bend residence 16 blocks from downtown. Max accommodation is six hikers; two night limit. Notes: use feet-washing station before entering house. Respect neighbors; quiet hours 10pm – 7am. Home has two indoor-only cats.
Transportation: Shuttle service between Bend REI and residence. Limited transportation to/from trailheads at Elk Lake (OR-46), McKenzie Pass (OR-242) and Santiam Pass (US-20); inquire in advance.
Contact: Text Liana at (541) 390-7859 or email [email protected].
Fee: Donations accepted for trailhead transport.
- From: Amanda Baker <[email protected]> Subject: Bend, OR trail angel sign up request. Message Body: My name is Amanda Baker. Bend, Oregon has been my home for 24 years. Elk Lake Resort is only a couple miles from the PCT. With 48 hour notice or more, I can offer assistance at this point of the trail at Elk Lake Resort. Examples: picking you up and taking you to REI, post office, getting food. Bend is a 40 min drive away. I am off Cascade Lakes Highway often in the summer, camping, running, fishing, ETC. I love doing support for ULTRA distance runners and have wanted to help on the PCT for a while. Thanks!
- From: Paul N Bivens Subject: Getting added to the Angel list Message Body: Hello, my name is Paul Bivens. I live near Chemult, Oregon, approximately 18 miles from the Crater Lake junction on HWY 138, and about 30 miles from the HWY 58 summit trail head. My phone number is 541-408-4869, and I can provide transport to Chemult from both places. If you call, and I don’t answer right off, leave a message. Since I work with livestock, some times I can’t answer for a few minutes, but all calls will be answered promptly. Thankyou, Paul
- Ashland Oregon – We are a mountain supply outfitter in Ashland Oregon called Ashland Mountain Supply and are starting a Ashland Trail Angel facebook page. The page will be updated with info about businesses or people willing to contribute whatever they can as the hikers come through ashland. At this time we are just making connections with people and trying to get out there. Any questions feel free to email us back. Jake
- Name: Jennifer Titus-Watson
Comment: Ashland Oregon TA
Matt and Jennifer Watson. We offer showers, laundry, healthy home cooked meals, comfy bed, and dogs to cuddle on our quiet ranch located a few miles from the Highway 66 crossing. We can pick up/ drop off at the trailhead on the highway or in town with advanced notice. Best way to contact me is by text 541-890-5216.
- Name: Becky and Jamie Grebosky
Email: [email protected]
Comment: We live in downtown Ashland and are avid hikers/backpackers/trail runners. We are happy to pick up/drop off, offer a shower, laundry, and perhaps a bed. Safe travels!
- From: Mark: Please add me to the list for ashland and Dunsmuir. Thanks 808-250-7507
- Kimberly Callagan – I live in the Eugene springfield area (Oregon) and can get people from my part of Oregon to hyway 58, O’Dell lake shelter cove or to Mckenzie pass. I do work but could make arrangements in advance to shuttle hiker trash. Feel free to message me or call for info 541-514-2940
- Stephen Clark – [email protected] – I am able to assist hikers between Sisters and Crater Lake. 451-537-9289 or 858-705-0848; texts accepted at 858-705-0848. If no answer when you call please leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- Beccy Peterson – I live in southern oregon by “Hwy 140” on PCT half mile. there are several other take out points near by too. Just let me know what I can do to assist these people on the trail. Tel: 541 591 0297 Address: 940 Lakeridge Ct’ Klamath falls or 97601
- From: Karla Mackey Subject: Trail Angel Message Body: I’m a trail angel in Redmond, Oregon ..I can be reached by text message 541-390-6841 or fb messenger ..The closest trailhead is Santiam Pass and Elk Lake. I don’t mind driving to and from Timothy Lake / Frog Lake and Timberline Lodge at Mt. Hood ~Karla w/a K!🤠
- From: Joe Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: Add on Trail Angel list Message Body:
Hi! I’m Joe and am available for trail angel support (transportation, food runs, etc) out of Portland, Or. I can’t help out NOBOs and SOBOs, equally. [email protected]
- From: Nancy Christiansen <[email protected]>
Subject: Oregon Trail Angel list Message Body: I live close to Portland Oregon and I’m happy to help hikers traveling throughout the state on their PCT Journey either nobo or sobo. Can pick up at the airport or bus/train stations and make trips to REI or grocery stores. Safe travels!
- From: Janet Reavis Subject: PCT trail angel Ashland, OR Message Body: Patrick and Janet are happy to host you in our guest bedroom, on the deck, or in the yard. Showers, laundry, kitchen access. One block from Safeway. Sorry, no transportation but hitching is easy. Text or call and leave voice mail message at 541-292-2160. Last minute or late arrivals are fine if we have room.
- From: Cyndy Marshall Subject: Central OR trail angel Message Body: Bend, OR: available for shuttle to and from Elk Lake, McKenzie Pass and Santiam Pass and odd runs to get resupply boxes etc. Text 541-480-1480
- From: Jary & Annie Winstead <[email protected]>
Subject: Add for Angels Message Body: Jary and Annie live about 40 miles south of Bend Oregon, and have a small cabin between Odell Lake / Shelter Cove and Crescent Lake, Oregon where they host through hikers on the PCT when possible. They still work, so their schedule needs to be open for their availability. They have been members of the PCTA for over 25 years, provided trail maintenance, and have been trail angels since 2008.
- From: Lisa Gies <[email protected]>
Subject: sisters area trail angel Message Body:
I am willing to help when I can with whatever angels do:)
- From: James Parsons <[email protected]>
Subject: Like to be listed as a trail angel for PCT
Message Body: I would like to be listed as a trail angel for the PCT. I live in Bend, OR. We were section hiking the trail last year, and hosted some thru-hikers we met on the trail. We loved it, and want to do more of it. I am willing to pick people up from the trail and host them at our house.
- From: Trevor Grandy Subject: Trail Angel in Bend Message Body: Howdy, I’m a 2016 AT thru-hiker now living in Bend, Oregon. I can give rides to/from Santiam or McKenzie Pass for food, airports, or shelter. I work full-time, so call/text to coordinate in advance please! 614-493-7292.
Connecting Hikers With Trail Angels