Welcome to TrailAngelList.org
Connecting Hikers with Trail Angels.
Trail Angels Are Not Screened, Use At Your Own Risk.
Report an Incident (negative or positive) With A Trail Angel on our Contact Us Form or use the Comments at the bottom of each list or individual post.
Please Use the Star Rating and Post Comments to Rate and Review Trail Angels You experience so that other hikers can see and prepare in advance.
All trail angels listed in the Trail Angel List have requested to be listed on the Trail Angel List and the listings are to their specifications.
If you want to be added or removed from any of our lists please Contact Us.
If you have an incident with a Trail Angel who is not on the list that is Negative and Verifiable Contact Us so that we may warn others.
Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide Trail, Pacific Northwest Trail, Ice Age National Scenic Trail, American Discovery Trail, North Country Trail, Great Eastern Trail, California Coastal Trail, Colorado Trail, Mountains-To-Sea Trail, Arizona Trail
The Appalachian Trail
- Name: MaryEllen Royce
Comment: We built a log cabin on West Carry Pond, Maine thirty-six years ago and the WCP Shelter has been a project of mine for 12 years. During July, August, September and until October 6th I supply the shelter with gourmet cookies, bars, PBJ’s, and assorted other items about every 2 or 3 days. We sometimes have what we call a barge party and serve an evening meal to anyone in the shelter, weather permitting. I have taken care of serious tooth ache with service to the ER, a stress fracture that needed a couple of days rest and hosted our family and friends as thru hikers. Blue skies, dry feet and safe travels. ME
- Name: Anastasia Slough. Based in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and work on a donation basis. My 4-Door Eggplant-colored Ford Edge can fit 4 passengers with enough space in the trunk for plenty of packs/gear. Text or Call 785-764-7248 if you need a lift or food drop 🙂
- Name: Lisa Crofts PO Box 1424 Lakeville, Connecticut 06039
Tel: (860) 671-0960
Trail Angel Lisa (Jaguar Paw) Camping, showers, laundry and shuttles.
- Name: Gene Popson
Comment: I live 20 min from Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Pa/NJ border. Willing to help a hiker in need.
- Stan P Mordensky email@example.com along the MD AT
- Janet Hensley of Erwin, Tenn – www.facebook.com/themissjanet
Comment: M.A.S.H. Mobile Assistance and Shuttles for Hikers. My services are provided on a donation basis. I may be along the Appalachian Trail anywhere from Georgia in March to Maine in September.
- Trail Angel Mary Parry – Duncannon, Pennsylvania – www.facebook.com/trailangelmary
- Name: jane spink
Comment: Live near port clinton, willing to help.
- Rick Towle – Litchfield, Maine – www.facebook.com/attroll
- Ryann Langdon – firstname.lastname@example.org – I have been working for the lodges in Shenandoah National Park for the last 2 seasons. I will be returning again in 2015 & want to let AT hikers know that I’m available for rides or if they need anything (showers, laundry, etc). I have been aiding hikers the last 2 years and have met some of the greatest people! I just can’t help but want to help more!
- AT Trail Magic Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pages/AT-Trail-Magic/203188546383682
- Diane Sizemore – I live in NH and I have done trail Magic this summer. Feel free to add me to the angel list- email@example.com
- Name: Howard Gorin
Comment: My wife and I live near Washington DC. We can pick up hikers where the Trail crosses I-70 – about 14-15 miles west of Frederick, MD – or at the AT Conservancy HQ in Harpers Ferry, WV and bring them to our home for a few days of respite: a real shower, a comfortable bed, a washing machine and dryer, a chance to rest and catch up on the blog, buy supplies, etc. Pick up on Thursday afternoon only and return to Trail on Sunday. We do need advance notice – three days in advance is preferred – in order to adjust our schedules. Your tales from the Trail are the only “payment” we expect. Check out my Couchsurfing Profile: https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/rovingrabbi
- Name: Rebecca
Comment: I am in Smithsburg, Md along route 77. I would love to be a helping hand.
- Nattie Boone – Hot Springs, NC. I help anywhere from Hot Springs, NC to Damascus, VA anyway I can. Shuttles, shelter, emergencies, you name it! I’ve been doing the trail thing since 2012. http://iaintnoplainjane.blogspot.com/2014/01/oh-appalachian-traillife-is-better-there.html?m=1
- Name: Karen Dillard
Comment: I do shuttles in the Daleville Va area. I charge 50 cents per mile for section hikers & slackpackers. Free rides around Daleville. I’m not in the guide books but I do have a place in my home for hikers that are injured etc… It’s just word of mouth. I don’t charge anything to stay with me. I live 5 miles from the trail crossing in Daleville. My cell # is 540-815-1289. I’m known as HikerMom. https://www.facebook.com/karen.b.dillard
- Name: Dennis Talley
Comment: My name is Dennis and I am available at times to help if needed. I am new to the Roanoke area of the trail but I am always willing to help out a hiker when I can. I am retired but managed by SWMBO. Give me a holler if I can help.
- Syndi “GrammieBear” Allgood – email: firstname.lastname@example.org Helping hikers on the MST and AT.
- Name: Chris “Soggy” Vores
Comment: Chris “Soggy” Vores, Waynesboro, Pa. Phone/Text 717-331-9827. Add me on Facebook I can provide rides from the trailheads nearby and other trail magic goodness. I also can UberX you for longer distances.
- Wendy Summa – I am available to help Trail Angel/shuttle/assist hikers with Resupply on the AT between Wind gap & Delaware Water gap, if needed, Limited /Evenings/ Weekends . Looking forward to another great hiking season Happy Trails 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/wendy.summa.1
- Name: Jeff Violette
Comment: Live in Berlin – close to Gorham and major trailheads. If you need something in area ( transition from presis, Carter-Moriah, to Mahoosuc range, let me know and I will see what I can do). Rides, shower, laundry, etc.
- Name: Leah Kopietz
Comment: I live in Dahlonega, GA within walking distance of the square, .7 miles from Walmart, and about 30 minute drive from the approach trail. I can host hikers overnight and drive to/from the trail on my days off. Happy trails everyone.