Welcome to TrailAngelList.org
Connecting Hikers with Trail Angels.
Trail Angels Are Not Screened, Use At Your Own Risk.
All trail angels listed in the Trail Angel List have requested to be listed on the Trail Angel List and the listings are to their specifications.
If you want to be added or removed from any of our lists please Contact Us.
Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide Trail, Pacific Northwest Trail, Ice Age National Scenic Trail, American Discovery Trail, North Country Trail, Great Eastern Trail, California Coastal Trail, Colorado Trail, Mountains-To-Sea Trail, Arizona Trail
The Pacific Crest Trail – North to South..
- Pacific Crest Trail Angels facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/PacificCrestTrailAngels/
- From: Erika Courtney <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Being added to the trail angel list Message Body: Hi there, I would like to be added to the trail angel list for Washington. I live in Bellingham, WA and am interested in helping hikers get from Bellingham to Harts pass to start their southbound hikes. Thanks!
- Name: Marie
Comment: I haven’t hiked the PCT, but I’m happy to help out folks traveling through the beautiful North Cascades. I live 70 miles (~1.5 hour drive) west of Rainy Pass/Hwy 20 (mile 2600). My home is walking distance to a grocery store, restaurants, laundromat, post office, library, bakery, hardware store, motel and bus line. I don’t have a ton of space in my cabin, but there’s plenty of room to camp in the yard. There are friendly cats and dogs running around. The REI in Bellingham is 47 miles away (1 hour by car, 2.5 hours by bus). Marie 360-202-6548 email@example.com
- Name: Trace Pickett
Comment: My daughter Swept Away aka Katlyn Pickett and I give rides once or twice a summer up to Hart’s Pass/Rainy Pass for hikers starting southbound. I can overnight, get last minute supplies at REI in Bellingham Washington, supply a meal etc… Trace Pickett 541-852-1831
- Ravensong’s Roost – 6 Davelaar Drive Mazama, WA 98833 – Cell (206)228-5904 Name: Ravensong (Carolyn Burkhart)
Comment: There is a Hiker’s Hut at my home, with the Mexican room, which leads to the Canadian room with kitchenette. Upstairs in the loft are the sleeping quarters as well as under the pines outside. Ravensong’s Roost is by the junction Highway 20 and Lost River Road to Mazama Store. You can there via Rainy Pass or Harts Pass. Ravensong, a veteran PCTer from 1976, offers information regarding early winter safety and alternate routes to get to Canadian border. Mazama, is the the northernmost town on the PCT and the place to go to get warmed up and geared up as the North Cascades quickly change to winter conditions. – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.ravensongsroost.com – Carolyn Burkhart
- Name: Valerie Coleman
Comment: We are both avid hikers. We’ve done sections of the PCT, part of the AT and last year thru hiked the Wonderland Trail. We regularly stock a cooler with drinks and snacks at the Urich cabin at Government Meadows. We have done laundry for people staying over a few days, have contacted friends and family since there is little cell service in the area, and have even contacted law enforcement when needed. We had an impromptu engagement party of beer and pizza for a couple thru hiking when a relative contacted us and let us know they were in the area. When we are not on the trail ourselves, we could provide transportation from Chinook pass into Greenwater or Enumclaw. Tel: 360-663-0810
- Name: HOLLY MILLER
Comment: I live 2 hours away, in ROCHESTER, from the PCT at WHITE PASS, WA. I have a 3 bedroom home with an above ground pool, fire-pits, laundry, 2 full bathrooms, large screen TV’s, movies, music, food, spirits, 420 friendly. Plenty of stores nearby to resupply. If ANY Pct-er has a couple days to spend relaxing before heading on down the trail, my TRAIL ANGEL CAMP is ALWAYS open…YEAR ROUND…I’m HONORED to host you and be YOUR trail ANGEL on (or off, as the case may be) the PCT…I may even hike with you for a few miles… with peace & love, OUNCES C U SOON PC
- Name: Shelli Bordeaux
Comment: Hello, I subscribed to this list, but was hoping to add my contact as a trail angel. I live about 20 minutes from White Pass. I can offer transportation to our town of Packwood and my guest room. Assistance appreciated, Shelli
- Name: Ashley Giles
Comment: Live in Tukwila can help with the airport, Seattle and Snoqualmie pass. But can usually help with she lake/ government meadows.
- From: Dianna Charbonneau <email@example.com> Subject: Angel list Message Body: Hey there😊 I live in Packwood WA and would love to help PCT hikers get to their destination. I’m an avid hiker and love to show off the beauty of this area😊
- From: Liren Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: TA for Seattle/Redmond Message Body: My family would like to be added to PCT TA list. We live in Redmond, WA (an hour drive from Snoqualmie Pass). We have a room to host one or two thru hikers. Feel free to contact us via email.
- Name: Ken & Shirene Peterson
Comment: We live in Kent WA
We cover Snoqualmie Pass to White Pass WA. We can provide transportation to/from SEA (SeaTac) airport, trailheads, shopping, etc. If you are sick or need emergency pick up we don’t care what time of day – we will figure out how to get you. We have a mother in law apartment and welcome overnight stays. If your hiking with your dog – animal friendly. We are section hikers and PCT stewards for the Chinook to White Pass section. Our daughter will be hiking starting in July 2017 – SOBO We should be available unless we are out hiking with her for a bit, Contact: Shirene Peterson @ 253-740-4964 if you send a text – please say you are a PCT hiker. Facebook @ Shirene Peterson
- Shrek’s Swamp – Joseph D. Shelley www.facebook.com/trailogreshrek or www.facebook.com/pages/Shreks-Swamp/195772450534844
- Jodi and Lance Leeper – trail angeling chinook pass washington. Hey we are in Gig Harbor wa. we would like to trail angel near Chinook Pass in 2014. We are hiking the PCT in 2015. email: email@example.com
- North Cascades Mountain Hostel (Winthrop, Washington) – www.ncascadesmtnhostel.com– www.facebook.com/NCascadesMtnHostel
- Teresa Skye “Skyward” – Winthrop, WA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mazama Store – www.facebook.com/pages/Mazama-Store – www.themazamastore.com
- Snohomish County Search and Rescue Helicopter Rescue Team www.scvsar.org/hrt
- Mary “Fireweed” Kwart – I hike a lot during the summer, but when I’m around in Ashland, Oregon I will pick hikers up on I-5 and take them to Ashland and also take them back to where the PCT crosses I-5 (near Callahan’s). I leave my name and phone number at the Ashland Hostel. phone # is 541-708-0570. I will probably be on the trail on the CDT in August, so July would be the time I could provide rides. –Mary email: email@example.com
- Nikii Murtaugh – NE Oregon – firstname.lastname@example.org I live 4+hours east of the PCT in NE Oregon, but often find myself nearby in the summer months. The best way for someone to reach me is by phone or text. 541-861-0024. I check those two more often than email. IF I’m nearby, I can provide rides to/from trail. However, I live 5 hours from Sisters/McKenzie Pass and the sane distance from White Pass/Packwood.
- Name: Julann Moore
Comment: Please add me as a trail angel in Central Oregon, we are able to host hikers, however it is hard for us to offer transportation. We are in Redmond and have a very large space for hikers to stay.
- Brian M Douglass (UberDucky) – Central Oregon Pacific Crest Trail Angel Program. Rides to and from Sisters, Redmond and Bend Oregon from the McKenzie Pass, Elk Lake Resort and Santiam Pass Trail heads. Please email email@example.com or text (541) 213 – 8510 shuttle requests in advance for best service. Covering Angel expenses for fuel is most appreciated due to the mileage involved.
- From: SandraKThompson Subject: Add Message Body: Please add me to the list. I live in Bend, Oregon 760 683 4717
- Name: Liana Ottaviano
Location: Bend, OR
Services: Showers, laundry and bedding at local Bend residence. Max accommodation is six hikers at one time; two night limit.
Transportation: Shuttle service between Bend REI and residence. Limited guest transportation to trailheads at Elk Lake (OR-46), McKenzie Pass (OR-242) and Santiam Pass (US-20); inquire in advance.
Contact: Text Liana at (541) 390-7859 or Peter at (541) 410-9251 at least 48 hours in advance.Email firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodations
farther in advance.
- From: Amanda Baker <email@example.com> Subject: Bend, OR trail angel sign up request. Message Body: My name is Amanda Baker. Bend, Oregon has been my home for 24 years. Elk Lake Resort is only a couple miles from the PCT. With 48 hour notice or more, I can offer assistance at this point of the trail at Elk Lake Resort. Examples: picking you up and taking you to REI, post office, getting food. Bend is a 40 min drive away. I am off Cascade Lakes Highway often in the summer, camping, running, fishing, ETC. I love doing support for ULTRA distance runners and have wanted to help on the PCT for a while. Thanks!
- From: Paul N Bivens Subject: Getting added to the Angel list Message Body: Hello, my name is Paul Bivens. I live near Chemult, Oregon, approximately 18 miles from the Crater Lake junction on HWY 138, and about 30 miles from the HWY 58 summit trail head. My phone number is 541-408-4869, and I can provide transport to Chemult from both places. If you call, and I don’t answer right off, leave a message. Since I work with livestock, some times I can’t answer for a few minutes, but all calls will be answered promptly. Thankyou, Paul
- Ashland Oregon – We are a mountain supply outfitter in Ashland Oregon called Ashland Mountain Supply and are starting a Ashland Trail Angel facebook page. The page will be updated with info about businesses or people willing to contribute whatever they can as the hikers come through ashland. At this time we are just making connections with people and trying to get out there. Any questions feel free to email us back. Jake
- Name: Jennifer Titus-Watson
Comment: Ashland Oregon TA
Matt and Jennifer Watson. We offer showers, laundry, healthy home cooked meals, comfy bed, and dogs to cuddle on our quiet ranch located a few miles from the Highway 66 crossing. We can pick up/ drop off at the trailhead on the highway or in town with advanced notice. Best way to contact me is by text 541-890-5216.
- Name: Becky and Jamie Grebosky
Comment: We live in downtown Ashland and are avid hikers/backpackers/trail runners. We are happy to pick up/drop off, offer a shower, laundry, and perhaps a bed. Safe travels!
- Kimberly Callagan – I live in the Eugene springfield area (Oregon) and can get people from my part of Oregon to hyway 58, O’Dell lake shelter cove or to Mckenzie pass. I do work but could make arrangements in advance to shuttle hiker trash. Feel free to message me or call for info 541-514-2940
- Stephen Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org – I am able to assist hikers between Sisters and Crater Lake. 451-537-9289 or 858-705-0848; texts accepted at 858-705-0848. If no answer when you call please leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- Beccy Peterson – I live in southern oregon by “Hwy 140” on PCT half mile. there are several other take out points near by too. Just let me know what I can do to assist these people on the trail. Tel: 541 591 0297 Address: 940 Lakeridge Ct’ Klamath falls or 97601
- Sarah Schaefer – We can help pick up and transport around Etna and Fort Jones – Tel: 530-598-6528
- From: Tristan Magee <email@example.com> Subject: Trail Angel Dunsmuir, Ca Message Body: I would like to be added to the list! Thank you. 😊
- Name: Tony Gummert
Comment: Please add me to your list I can give rides in the dunsmuir, castela and mount Shasta areas. 530-925-4157
- From: Jesse Valenzuela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: I want to be a trail Angel
Message Body: I live in Seiad Valley in Northern California. I want to see how I can be a trail angel here. I am a caretaker for a property and the owner asked me, what I thought about hosting folks for the pct. Thought it was a great thought. I can offer showers, a place to camp, wash clothes, get a drive into store or town. Willing to BBQ also. I have heard the out ragest cost some places have. So I would like to do for a lower price. I don’t even know what to charge or how to even help. I don’t work because of spine injury and surgery so meet and greeting will be good for me. Please let me know. Thank you. Tel: 760-909-0566
- Name: Mary Lou Stokes
Comment: Hi I live in Quincy California and have a spare room for some one to stay the night in. They would need to find a ride from either bucks lake or Belden,ca into Quincy.
- Kris Mehan – email@example.com, I am available to help hikers in the Chester area.
- From: Clair Tappaan Lodge <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Add to PCT Trail Angel List Message Body: Greetings! I would like to have Clair Tappaan Lodge (www.clairtappaanlodge.com) added to the Trail Angel List. We have hosted many thru-hikers in the past. The Lodge (operated much like a hostel) and it’s regular guests love having the thru-hikers here. We have overnight accommodations in single gender dorms or group rooms, with family style meals included in our reasonable rates. For a small day-use fee showers, hot tub and laundry machines are available. The Lodge is located 1.5 miles from the trail on Donner Pass in California. Thank You, Peter Lehmkuhl General Manager Clair Tappaan Lodge
- Name: Dan Sweigert
Comment: I live near Truckee CA and spend a lot of time in the high Sierra. I would love to help PCTers whenever I can.
- Matthew Crouch email@example.com – I’ve been picking up PCT hitchhikers in Tahoe for years and would like to do more for them. How can help? Matt.
- Name: Vicky and Bob Cohorst
Comment: My husband and I live on the west shore of Tahoe and can assist hikers in South Lake Tahoe to the south and near Donner/Boreal area near Highway 80 into Truckee to the north. We are able to host and provide a safe place to zero out for a day or two, fill up on some home cooked meals, get some laundry done and get a hot shower and rides to medical if necessary. We never let anyone leave without a generous supply of our famous oatmeal scotchie cookies, a cold pop, a candy bar and a ham and cheese sandwich on white bread. This next year, due to popular demand, we’ll include a piece of fruit in that go pack. The only thing we ever ask in return is that while you’re here, that you check in with your family to let them know you’re ok. We do have a Border collie named Addie who will expect to be petted so please no one with pets. We are first come, first dibs in the guest room, but we have a pretty good sized deck and air beds can handle overflow.
- Paul England firstname.lastname@example.org – Helping Hikers in the Tahoe Sierra PCT Area. I would love to be a Trail Angel for PCT hikers. I am an avid backpacker myself, and I live in Placerville, CA about 50 miles from where the PCT crosses Highway 50 at Echo Summit and 50 miles from the PCT crossing at Carson Pass. I have a minivan and am willing to resupply hikers, provide rides down into South Lake Tahoe, pickups and resupplies at Echo Summit and Carson Pass, and will even meet people as far away as the Ebbets Pass area. Hikers are even welcome to come to my home here in Placerville, which is a great little town. Thanks
- From: Sam and Gabe Subject: Can offer a room/ ride Message Body: Hi there, My husband and I live in South Lake Tahoe, CA. We can offer rides down to Echo Summit, Carson or Luther Pass, and any of the surrounding areas within the Tahoe Basin. If you need to get to North Lake, we can do that too. We also have a bed and room to offer if need be, but we have a dog (in-case you’re allergic). We are avid hikers, bikers and explorers. We have hiked sections of the PCT and TRT and can also provide maps if needed! Please call us at (415) 608-1756 (Gabe) or (510) 734-9649 (Sam) if you need anything we offer!
- Name: Kristin
Comment: Hi there! We live in South lake Tahoe, California and want to help out people passing through the Tahoe area. We have pretty variable schedules so give us a call if you need anything in this area. We might have rooms open, just depends on the timing. We should be available to help with rides, etc. also. My boyfriend is an AT thru hiker and we hope to complete the PCT sometime soon. Thanks ! Kristin and Josh
- From: Reggie Cook <email@example.com> Subject: Trail Angel Message Body: I am a Trail Angel in Lone Pine Ca. I have a property about 2.7 miles outside the town of Lone Pine. I can offer large lawn areas for camping, outdoor sink for laundry, A solar shower is under construction and should be finished by 5/25.2019, A BBQ with a side burner is available for cooking, There is also an indoor toilet available. So far this year I have hosted the 3 guys from Finland, and the six guys from Honk Kong and about 12 others. I do not charge but donations are appreciated to help pay for propane. Reggie
- Name: David McEachron
Comment: Sierra Trails Rideshare provides transportation assistance for all Hikers to and from trailheads or airports. Lone Pine, Independence, Bishop, Mammoth, Yosemite, Kennedy Meadows, Tehachapi, Las Vegas, Reno. Call David 760 900 6222
- Name: April Hersom
Comment: PCT trail angel. I would like to be added to the list. I drive/transport, open my home and yards, can help resupply tree, hold/deliver resupply, pick up, etc. Pretty much I’m awesome and rarely say no 🙂 have a registry filled with love and references. Also maintain water cache, magic, snacks at walkers pass. Based out of Lake ISABELLA/kernville/walkers pass. Willing to drive to bishop/mammoth or lancaster when needed
- From: Gary Welfl Subject: Rides Message Body: Hi I’m grizz i do the hiker taxi for Walker pass Kennedy meadows Kelso valley and surrounding areas. You can contact me at 760-264-5150 call for a ride at any hour . Have a grateful day and happy trails.
- From: Laura French Subject: Walker Pass to Ridgecrest Message Body: I can receive packages, pick up and drop off , 5 at most, from Walker Pass to Ridgecrest and back , possibly Kennedy Meadows. Can provide meal, shower, laundry or possible overnight stay. Donations appreciated to pay it forward . I also have food, lodging , shower, laundry, wifi and package pick up available. Overnighters would be most welcome Friday and Saturday nights as I work REALLY early in the morning during the week ,but if the weather is nasty, I may consider other options. My car can fit 4-5 hikers with packs. I am available most days with notice and as long as my funds will allow text 760-382-0174
- From: Jen Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: I want to be added to the Trail Angel List Message Body: I live in Kelso Valley, part of the Kern River Valley in California. This summer I have given several PCT hikers rides from Lake Isabella to Walker Pass and brought hikers from Walker Pass to Lake Isabella. I also did specific rides to the Lake Isabella Post Office and the Vons Parking lot. I have a double cab Chevy Silverado truck with an 8 foot bed covered by a camper shell, room for 4 people comfortably (although I did transport 6) and their gear. I am a Registered Nurse that has lived in the Kern River Valley for 34 years. I enjoy meeting the PCT hikers and hearing their experiences. I can meet hikers and transport them from Kelso Valley Road where Bird Spring Pass intersects, anywhere on Hwy 178, Lake Isabella, Walker Pass and anywhere in between. I can be contacted through my e-mail for advanced transportation notice or if I see hikers on the road, I will pick them up there! I do work 3 nights a week but I can assist hikers as best as I can.
- Erica Guisa – I live in Ridgecrest, Ca. I work during the day but i can pick up hikers from walkers pass in the evening or on the weekends. I can provide a room and shower for a night, transport to get supplies and return to trail. Most weekends I travel north up 395 to Lone Pine, Big Pine,and Bishop area to go fishing or hiking, if you catch me in advanced you are more than welcome to hitch a ride. Also I host my home to all hikers, they can sleep in spare room, use one of 2 hamocks, or pop up tent in my yard, i have a fullsize bathroon they can use, I also offer dinner and breakfast all free of charge. 760-793-8262
- From: Dr. Jana Mulvaney <email@example.com> Subject: Trail Angel at Mile 608 Message Body: My name is Cinnabun & I live off-da-grid part-time near Landers Spring at Mile 608.9, We maintain your trails, provide bottled water, warm cinnamon buns & other savory treats to curb your hiker hunger. I oversee from Robin Bird to Walker Pass. HMU if you need anything but note no cell service. You probably see me riding my orange dirt bike.
Name: Rebecca Fehring
Comment: I live in Ridgecrest, CA. I work until 4:30 during the week and usually work evenings during the weekend, but love taking drives and don’t mind picking you up. I have a shower, couches, wifi, and can even feed you if you’d like. All I ask in return is tips and stories so one day when I finally get up the courage to do the PCT myself, I’ll be a little more informed.
Tehachapi Trail Angel, Sam, 661-557-7686 – 24/7 – small rv in backyard, downtown Tehachapi. Sleeps three +. Also large level grassy tent spaces with apricots if in season. No charges.
- Lea Taylor – i am a 30 year RN currently on hiatus. I live in Tehachapi and am available to give rides, provide meals, showers and a night’s sleep in a bed..we are empty nesters..and have two extra beds..anything to help accommodate our PCT hikers and make a stop in Tehachapi a positive experience. Available most days. Can give rides to and from trail heads, rides to post office, have packages mailed here, etc. Sundays I’m usually not available. 575-430-1106
- Rachel Newkirk – firstname.lastname@example.org – home for 24 hours. I live in Tehachapi, Ca. I have a campsite in my backyard with a campfire. I can host up to 4 hikers (maybe 5). I am posting as a home for 24 hours because despite the night stay in the campground the hikers will have access to our home, i.e. laundry, shower, food, stove, tv, ect. They are all far from home and as they travel through my home, I would like the option to be available to the hikers to be home for 24 hours.
- Jenny Uhl – email@example.com – I’m available some Thurs & Fridays to give rides. I’m in Tehachapi! my phone #661-860-2056 to call or text.
- Chad Hammer – I live in Tehachapi, CA and I can pick up and drop off hikers at the trail head Sections D & E. Tel: 661-742-6536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike and Patty Mosher – trail angels in Tehachapi. 661-557-7624 or 661-557-5280 can also provide care and rest for any horse’s and riders. Only a couple miles from the trailhead in Tehachapi.
- Cristin Lassen – Email: email@example.com Please add me to the list! I am in Tehachapi, have a minivan that seats 7 and am available to give rides on most days and anytime. Text or call 805-815-9781
- Peggy Murphy – Tehachapi – I can pick up/ drop off in Tehachapi. When able, willing to drive anywhere between Wrightwood and Walker Pass. The best way to contact me is by text 661-350-6050.
- Name: Frances Riggs
Comment: Tehachapi woman (age 67) with station wagon and guest room, bath, laundry. Will provide transportation and lodging for up to 3 hikers – (prefer female guests). Dogs OK.
- Name: Natalie Moler
Comment: Hi! I would like to be added to the Trail Angel List for the PCT in the Tehachapi area! I am available to give rides, a hot shower, wash laundry, a warm meal, ect. any day of the week. Give me a call or a text. Any time. 760-985-7041.
- Name: David Stauffer
Comment: Am an educator/teacher. Live near trailhead in Tehachapi. Can give rides into town Or back to trail. Texting works best. 661 -221-2058 If I’m available when you need me I’m there.
- From: Kelsy Subject: Pct trail angel list Message Body:My husband and I live in Tehachapi, near mile 566. Available for rides ANYTIME and can receive packages/resupplies if needed. Call or text me at 818-251-6893 -Kelsy
- From: Michael Puffer Subject: Add me Message Body: I am a trail angel in Tehachapi. Please add me to the list. 661-972-7943 prefer to be contacted by text at that number
- Dave Schwind – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Can you add us to the trail angel list? We are the windfarm at locate at mile 536. Our office building is located one mile east of the PCT at mile 536.98. We have water available 24/7 and during the work week (6AM – 5:30PM, M-F) we can supply coffee, water, restrooms, electricity for charging devices, as well as receive boxes for hikers (via FedEx/UPS only). Happy to help in any way we can!
- Joe and Terrie Anderson aka Casa de Luna…. 15933 Calle El Capitan. ..Green Valley Ca 91390 we are at mile 478.6 we will accept a few packages if asked. Otherwise the Sauffleys are 24 miles before us, the Lake Hughes post office is 5 miles past us. We are 1 & 1/2 miles off trail to the west. Big HUGS to all. We have a Facebook page. ..Casa de Luna. Terrie Anderson email@example.com
- Dawn Dutra – Ddutra1971@gmail.com – Tel: 805-535-5290 – I live in Agua Dulce. I have a hot shower and breakfast to offer, as well as a lower lot on my property that is available for campers. I am located 1.8. miles from downtown Agua Dulce. I just need prior notice, so that I can make sure that I will be Home.
- Mary Main – Trail angel in Acton, CA, Call/text Mary at 661.713.5204 I moved closer to Mill Creek Fire Station and will be mostly concentrating my shuttling from there to Acton KOA and the cities nearby for urgent/important cases. Uber and LYFT do go to Mill Creek now for non urgent rides. Which is good because I like to help with the complicated situations that might involve researching services and helping with multiple consecutive rides like ; finding the right care for injury, a pharmacy visit and a hotel- and then help back to the trail when recovered, or for other important stuff like a lost phone, broken equipment, etc. Over 800 rides since 2015 and loving almost every minute. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Lisa harmon
Comment: Our family lives in Acton, Ca and would love to offer a meal, shower or any help needed.
- Carly Robinson email@example.com I live in lake use along the walking route where bikers have been d toward because of the powerhouse fire I would like to offer of place to stay food or rides
- From: Sara “Starchild” <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Feel free to add me to the trail angel list. Message Body: I am a PCT thru-hiker & a JMT thru-hiker, with plans for many more future adventures. I currently live in the LA/Ventura County area of SoCal (near Chatsworth/Woodland Hills) with my fiance. We can offer emergency rides, airport rides, especially to Burbank airport, rides to doctors, hospital, outfitters, other trail angels or hotels, and general assistance / trail magic (vegan awesomeness) / plus water cache set-ups to thru & section hikers. I am also willing to help other LA/Ventura area trail angels with emergencies, however, I can’t -currently- offer a place to stay. If you have an emergency anywhere from Wrightwood to Kennedy Meadows, give or take, send me an email or text, as I -may- be available to help you. In the summer, I may also be able to get you a ride as far as Tahoe or Truckee during certain times of certain months or at least get you a ride to public transit in the LA area. Any donations for gas on a longer ride are appreciated, but not expected. I am currently an artist, designer, future author, and college student (Fisheries & Wildlife). My fiancé is a guitar instructor. I know what it was like hiking the PCT and needing assistance in the middle of nowhere. Email: email@example.com — Instagram: www.instagram.com/bysunandstars —- Add on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RegulusRaSalas See you out there.
- Rich Emanuel – email: firstname.lastname@example.org i live in wrightwood along the pct. i have a spare bedroom and shower. i’m also a nurse practitioner, and have done work on feet for ultra marathoners. i will be gone apr 2016 from 18-22 for a medical conference. otherwise the place is open.
- Jodi Daniels email@example.com – Wrightwood to Kennedy Meadows (and everywhere in between) I am available to help people with rides between Wrightwood and Kennedy Meadows! (and places in between) I am in the Lake Hughes area, and have given many hikers rides between Casa de Luna & Hiker Town- I am willing to drive as far as Wrightwood to Kennedy Meadows. I’ve also taken hikers into Santa Clarita, for dental appointments, to catch the train, to LAX airport, etc. I’m happy to help any way I can. (661)425-1365 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/jodi.daniels1
- Name: Larry & Cathy Bevins Email: <email@example.com> Comments: We are both experienced PCT and JMT hikers. We live in Pasadena, California and will randomly (we will post ahead of time on the “PCT Class of” Facebook page) be at Mt. Baden Powell with Trail Magic – hot dogs, beer, water, etc. Look for the Toyota Tacoma and Easy-Up when you come off the trail. Rides into Pasadena and La Canada are possible on the days we’re heading back home.
- Name: Lou & Tawna Mena
Comment: My wife and I live in the mountain community of Wrightwood. We are avid backpackers and have backpacked sections of the PCT ourselves. We started hosting PCT’rs last year and loved the experience. We can offer laundry facilities, showers, a bed (we have a guest room) and a hearty breakfast.
- From: Elizabeth Trine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Add me to TA list
I am a Trail angel in Wrightwood calif
Offering rides from bottom of Baden Powell
To Wrightwood town
Also pct section and day hiker
Can help hikers with rides
Places for lodging
Resupply box location
- Name: Frank Isaac
Comment: For Bouquet Canyon Rd and PCH crossing in Leona Valley/Palmdale Calif. I’m 58 years of age and retired. Live in Palmdale Ca. 15 minute drive from home to Bouquet Canyon Rd. I do day hikes in this PCT section when weather is cooler from late October to May. Willing to offer transportation to stores and back at this Bouquet Canyon Rd and PCT sign. Sorry not on Facebook. Don’t use Email very much either. But do use cell phone. For PCT hikers . Can call me at 661 406-0157 for transportation to stores in Palmdale Ca. Frank
- From: Dave Toneff Subject: Please add me Message Body: My Wife and I are hikers and TAs. We are based in Palmdale and willing to drive, supply from Wrightwood to Ridgecrest. 661 202 4056
- Name: Josh Aldrich – Brentwood, CA email: email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/jaldrich07 Please add me to your list
- Robert Torres – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like to be added to your Trail Angel list for the PCT I live up on HWY 2 at Chilao CA. I work for Caltrans live and work here all year long I’m close to the trail at HWY 39 and HWY 2 I come across many hikers on the trail here.
- Name: Chris winter
Comment: I am a resident of big bear city and can offer pick up and or drop off at any of the local trail heads or any of the local hiker hang outs and off trail sites. Stores, laundromats, campgrounds etc.
- Steve (Papa Smurf) and Sandy (Mountain Momma) Teuschman – 840 East Angeles Blvd. Big Bear City, 92314 – Will Accept Packages – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org From: Sandra Teutschman Subject: additional information Message Body: You need to add that we host hikers at our home. We pick up at almost all trail heads including mile 252, 266, 275 and Cougar Crest trail parking lot. We have a bunk room as well as a covered 10 X 20 shelter and cots. We have laundry, Wifi, Showers, loaner clothes, hearty meals, rides into town for shopping, and a fire pit. We accept packages and can be sent to our home, packages must include your name and that you are a pct hike and estimated time of arrival and our name Teutschman at 840 E. Angeles Blvd Big Bear City California 92314
- From: Grayson McNeill <Fun@bigbearhostel.com> Subject: Big Bear Hostel add to list Message Body: You just have our website. please update and add: Big Bear Hostel 527 Knickerbocker Rd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 (909) 866-8900 https://www.bigbearhostel.com/pacific-crest-trail.html Free laundry, loaner clothes, WIFI, restaurant discounts, easy shuttles back to trail in morning. Hosting hikers since 2001!
- From: Chris Rios <email@example.com> Subject: Trail Angel Message Body: Howdy folks. I will be doing some Trail Angel duties on Wednesday’s once a week this summer. At the Walkers Pass campground. If possible I will try to be there a couple of days when I can. Will offer rides into Ridgecrest in the evening. I am a Ultrarunner/RD. And have been running South and North on the PCT for years. Look forward to meeting lots of you hikers this summer.
- Name: Barbara Jordan
Comment: I am in Big Bear Lake. I can shuttle hikers from Onyx Summit or Hwy 18 crossing into town. Cell ph 909-816-5614.
- Name: Paula Boydston ( aka Mama Bear)
- From: Marianne Lins <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Help PCT hikers Message Body: I have a little cabin on Airbnb. I can change the rates at anytime. I can also change the minimum stay. I live close by and can pick up hikers at the trail heads. I have a shower, washer/dryer and plenty of room in the cabin for 6 people and a huge fenced yard for those who want to stay in their tents. How do I help? www.anelevatedescape.com Marianne Lins email@example.com www.linsgraphics.com 310.597.6363
Comment: Hi hikers. My husband and I set up trail magic under the I -10 Freeway after the Idyllwild resupply stop. I M me on Facebook if you want our phone number. Or contact me via email.
Be well and hike on! Mama Bear & Just Wendell.
( Paula and Wendell Boydston)
- Name: james munn
Comment: I have a home in Snow Creek near mile 207 . I have just added an AC 120v outlet for device charging. It is accessible from the street underneath a shady olive tree. Will be adding a city water faucet soon. NB Directions: At the junction of PCT and Snow Creek Rd. take a sharp left SW onto Snow Creek Rd. and walk 700 feet to 15890 Snow Creek Rd.. Look for iron Cactus gates. AC Outlet is near first olive tree on cobblestone fence column. Reminder all roads in Snow Creek are private, please respect the privacy of residents and follow these directions . Enjoy
- From: Debbie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Trail Angel List Message Body: Am I on the list? I can host 1-2 female hikers, I am in Idyllwild, 1.4 miles from Devils Slide. Thanks
- From: Jeannine Stigall Subject: Trail Angel in Idyllwild, Ca Message Body: We live in Idyllwild. Humber Park trail head is a couple miles up the road. I can pick up/drop off from both Humber Park and Paradise Corners in the Anza area. Can offer a hot shower, warm bed (2 guest rooms), and meals if you need a break. Have front loading washer/dryer able to launder sleeping bags. We have a large fenced back yard and can ‘host’ a campsite if you prefer (no fires.) Don’t be shy if you have a specific need. We have a Queensland Heeler so please be dog friendly. text 951-256-0421
- Paradise Corner Cafe – Highway 74 – (909) 659-0730
- Video Tour of Mike Herrera’s place http://vimeo.com/30960163
- Mike Herrera – 17 miles north of Warner Hot Springs Cell: 562 889 7670 Work: 909 392 3930 www.facebook.com/michael.herrera.77920
- Warner Springs Monty – email@example.com
- Chery Owens – We hosted about twenty hikers this first year as trail angels. Mountain Valley Retreat is (1.7 miles east) of the 100 MM on S2 at Barrel Springs. Go to our website: www.mountainvalleyretreat.us And: Click on Guest Reviews in the Main Menu WE loved the hikers as much as they loved us and hope to provide services for many more in 2015!
- From: Raymond Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Trail Magic at Sunrise Trailhead Lagunas Message Body: My family and I will be doing multiple weekends (not sure which ones yet) at the Sunrise Trailhead just north of the Laguna area. We will there on weekends starting early March through May. Chairs, recharge station, cold drinks, burgers/brats, salad, first aid (we may be joined several times by the Nursing club from the community college where I teach) and drives into Julian if needed. We’ll also make sure (once again) that there is water available at the trailhead if the regular water source fails again. We’ll see y’all there! Email me from the trail if you need help in the area.
- Name: Jared Snyder
Comment: I live in chula vista and give rides from San Diego to Campo is needed. Also available to travel north to cook along the trail. I’ll be stationed down here for at least the next 18 months.